30 April 2011

NEW HOME WANTED for HELP JAPAN birds!!

This post is now information only. All birds happily found their new homes to fly next week. Thank you so much for your quick responce. (updated at 22:15)
Unfortunately, (or fortunately for some?) I had to decline some pending payments from on line orders for HELP JAPAN 1000 Birds earlier today as it passed the noticed deadline. Without completing this I cannot proceed my donation project forward. This cancelation made 4 birds available again. I have decided to look for two new homes for two pairs of birds. 
£7.00 for a pair of birds with extra P&P charge
If you would like to order, please email me your name and full postal address to makikohastings@gmail.com as soon as possible so that I can send you paypal invoice. Once you received the invoice, please complete the payment soon for the same reason as above. 
First comes first for two kind people. Hope someone can help this project to complete! Thank you so much xm

6 comments:

  1. these are beautiful. I will do a re-tweet out now :)

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just sent you an email to purchase 1 pair! thanks!
    -stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the quick responce! Birds now happily found new homes, ready to fly next working day. xm

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing Maki, I'm so happy that all your lovely birds have found a new home, mine are very happy here too :)
    Well done again for getting this project off the ground and achieving such an amazing result, you are one inspiring lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the birds found new homes. Mine arrived safely and are sitting on my window sill looking very beautiful indeed, thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Makiko, just wanted to let you know that 5 little birds made their way safely all the way to Australia! They are gorgeous and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to purchase them and help out a little!
    :) Christina

    ReplyDelete