2 January 2011

rabbit the ace

The year of the rabbit, apparently. I tend to lose track as not being in Japan and only get to realise when my folks send a thing like this just before the new year. I am a bit of well known (is there such a thing?) rabbit lover (although I am in a mourning period from the one I used to have) and easily get excited by all sort of rabbit gears at my age. (sadly.) Anyway, this rabbit from Japan looks ever so desperate, worried and frightened... and I have realised that it’s her mouth! I cannot resist guessing (I personally think it’s the fact) that it has been placed up side down. Surely they should make a smile at the beginning of the new year, not ‘quivering’ like her. But they are quivering animals... mmm. Must admit I actually like this one though. BTW, here is the proof. 
(I know I'd better get back to something more important...)  
Happy rabbit year to all! xm 

5 comments:

  1. Happy rabbit year to you too Maki, may the rabbit make this year really good for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Rabbit year to you too Maki. I hope that little bunny brings you lots of luck for 2011 kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is the mouth, most definitely! Happy rabbit year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/1/11 04:58

    Happy Rabbit Year to you! I makes me want to fill my house with bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great drawing, made me ssssmile! Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete