21 September 2010

KALLA (colour) my day

beautiful fabrics from KALLA 



Must be coming down with something. My body is aching and head is spinning around. It was my first day back to my third semester but I have no energy left. I’m just damn (sorry) grey. Better refrain from blogging when I am feeling like this, but hang on for a few moments because I’ve got a good news to share. Just received a kind email from textile designer Hitomi and she has just featured my blog in hers. How lovely! Please go and view the post here. Her website KALLA is textile wonderland filled with beautiful colours and designs. She has definitely brighten up my grey day. Thank you so much Hitomi! xm

4 comments:

  1. Today is officially the first day of autumn so that for me marks the beginning of colds and sniffles session, although I was lucky enough to enjoy a really summery day working in my garden today, feel really grateful. I hope you'll be feeling better soon, sending hugs from down south :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep as much as you can, and have a cup of tea! That always helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are already feeling better and congratulations on the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful, Maki, congratulations. And I hope that you will feel better very soon! Take it slowly!

    ReplyDelete