22 May 2011

SOMERSET LOVE: coming soon!

We just got back from Somerset for our anniversary-two-night-getaway. It’s been ages since we had a short break together. (never mind the long holiday?!) Wandered around and relaxed with no plans. Just what we needed. Plus, visiting a new place is always great to find inspirations. Somerset certainly did to me! In next four posts, I’m going to share a bit of my SOMERSET LOVE (similar to the previous travel post ‘LONDON LOVE’). Hope you enjoy Sunny South England with me. xm

3 comments:

  1. You deserved a Break and I am pleased you came down to the West Country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somerset is right in my neighbourhood, I'm glad you've enjoyed it, it does look spectacular at this time of the year. Good to know that you've managed to take a break after all the hard work you've put into your lovely birds project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Somerset, looking forward to seeing your pics :-)

    ReplyDelete